Sales Executive, Employee Benefits
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Sales Executives are tasked with the generation of new business.
They prospect for and sell Employee Benefits coverage to new and
existing clients in their specified region. Maintain existing
relationships with clients in their assigned territory. Our sales
cycle is lengthy, therefore qualified candidates must have the
ability to build relationships and create a personal bond with
clients and prospective clients.
Keenan, an Accretive company, is an insurance brokerage and
consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public
entities and California school districts. Keenan specializes in
providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits,
workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property &
What You'll Do
- Assists company and department to define and execute
- New business development
- Identifies, qualifies and contacts prospective clients
- Determines prospective client's interests and needs, and sells
appropriate products and services
- Sells new or enhanced products and services to existing
- Promotes Keenan private-label products
- Facilitates cross-selling of other Keenan products and
- Feeds back information from marketplace to support product
innovation and improvement
- Networks within industry and community to expand new business
- Client service
- Identifies and builds relationships with client's
- Develops and oversees execution of annual strategic plan
together with client's managers
- Directs activities related to renewals and negotiations,
carrier/vendor management, marketing, program changes, and new
- Supports Keenan team providing day-to-day service to client's
- Ensures that product needs and service expectations are met at
all levels within client's organization
- Other duties as assigned
What's in it For You?
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it's
important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset,
our people:------ -
- Competitive base salary.------ -
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days.
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options.--------- -
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!------ -
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers.--------- -
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists.------ -
- Pet benefits & discounts.---------
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout
The target salary range for this position is $100,000.00 to
$125,000.00 (US Dollar) annually. The actual salary will vary based
on applicant's education, experience, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary
may also be adjusted based on applicant's geographic location.
-Hybrid work environment flexibility.
What You'll Need
- Minimum 7 years of successful consultative sales experience in
group benefits, preferably with a major consulting/brokerage firm
or insurance carrier.
- Must understand the California managed care market, with
knowledge of group underwriting or provider contracting principles
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to develop and maintain credibility and trust with
- Analytical and creative.
- Strong organizational skills and a good sense of
- Active California Life & Disability Agent license.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. -
Grow, with us
Accretive -is a collection of elite specialty and wholesale
agencies supported by experienced industry leaders. Our expertise
is broad, and our innovative culture runs deep. We value
relationships above all else and consistently deliver best in class
customized solutions and service you can trust.
Accretive -is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation and
growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive. - -We are proud to be one of the
largest brokers in the country, -but we're even prouder of the
honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our
clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us. Accretive is committed to embracing
diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes
and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and
contributions of all team members. Accretive is bringing the best
people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate
and think bigger! -
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., Torrance , Sales Executive, Employee Benefits, Sales , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!