Customer Service Representative - Torrance / Hawthorne
Company: Money Mart
Posted on: January 10, 2022
What do you do? In the Customer Service Representative role you
will do it all, sales, customer service, local area marketing,
collections, security of your store, and the list goes on.-- - Your
primary function in the CSR role is to provide excellent customer
service through the provision of Money Mart Financial Services.--
- Provide a high level of Customer Service -- - - consistently
receiving 90% or better in the Customer Service Sequence.
- Sell and receive cash for / from another staff member and
record properly and enter into the Point of Sale system (fine count
all monies received and given out).
- Register new customers quickly and efficiently.
- Promote all products and services.
- Complete all product and service transactions in the Point of
- Issue Loans quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Cash checks quickly and efficiently ensuring risk assessment
strategies are utilized.
- Knowledge of issuing procedures for all checks and be able to
offer customers alternatives and incentives to return if unable to
complete the transaction.-- --- -
- Sell benefits of ancillary services to customers and ensure all
sales are correctly recorded.
- Enter customer information completely and accurately into the
Point of Sale system.
- Reconcile cash float at the completion of shift.
- Have an extensive knowledge of all safety and security
procedures relating to the store and role-play on a regular basis
(at least quarterly).
- Understand and implement all procedures relating to Recordable
- Extensive understanding of all company policies and
- Prepare collection files and assist in the collection
- General office duties and proper use of all office
- Knowledge of who to call in the case of an emergency.
- Daily maintenance and upkeep of store.
- Successfully, open and close the store and complete all
- All other job related duties as directed by Management.
- High School DiplomaExperience
- 1-2 years customer service and cash handling-- -Skills
- Friendly, outgoing, confident / problem solver, flexible,
self-motivated, team player
- Job Knowledge
- Customer Service Orientation
- Sales Focus
- Problem Solving
- Organization-- -
We invest in our employees, and offer extensive training, and
development programs to set you up for future success. If we sound
like a fit and you-- - -re ready to start an exciting career with
an organization that encourages employee growth, apply today! We
look for bright, energetic, motivated individuals who are
interested in learning and developing their career.All your
information will be kept confidential according to EEO
guidelines.PandoLogic. Keywords: Customer Service Representative,
Location: Torrance, CA - 90507
Keywords: Money Mart, Torrance , Customer Service Representative - Torrance / Hawthorne, Sales , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!