Posted on: January 5, 2022
Overview Grounded in versatility and powered by a styling
community, Express is a modern, multichannel apparel and
accessories brand whose purpose is to Create Confidence & Inspire
Self-Expression. Launched in 1980 with the idea that style, quality
and value should all be found in one place, Express has been a part
of some of the most important and culture-defining fashion trends.
The Express Edit design philosophy ensures that the brand is always
of the now' so people can get dressed for every day and any
occasion knowing that Express can help them look the way they want
to look and feel the way they want to feel. The Company operates
over 500 retail and outlet stores in the United States and Puerto
Rico, the express.com online store and the Express mobile app.
Express, Inc. is comprised of the brands Express and UpWest, and is
traded on the NYSE under the symbol EXPR. For more information,
please visit www.express.com. Responsibilities Location: __________
The Sales Associate is responsible for providing a great in-store
shopping experience for customers. The Sales Associate assists with
additional tasks including, but not limited to, stocking, cleaning,
and folding merchandise. Flawless Execution
- Maintain a clean and organized sales floor, checkout, fitting
room, and stock room to ensure the store is safe and inviting to
- Follow company policies and procedures to ensure the safety of
all our associates and customers.
- Assist with product launch changes according to company
SOP.Provide a Great Customer Experience
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Process transactions quickly and accurately reducing the
customers wait time.
- Positively resolve customer service-related issues as they
arise and determine resolution or escalate further communicate all
issues and resolutions to Store Management.
- Drive credit and loyalty member programs by explaining benefits
and encouraging customers to participate.Other essential functions
may occur as directed by your supervisor. Essential Qualifications
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience: 0-2 of relevant job experience - minimum 6
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends
and non-business hours
- Meets physical requirementsPreferred Qualifications (skills and
- Previous reatil experience preferred
- Customer service skills and ability to interact with
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically
with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well
within a teamClosing The company will consider employment for
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a matter consistent
with Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance. If
you would like to know more about the California Consumer Privacy
Act click here. As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not
discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the
basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express
only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United
States.Notification to Agencies: Please note that Express does not
accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or
employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service
Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific
requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any
third-parties for hires made.
Keywords: Express, Torrance , Sales Associate, Sales , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!