Company: Intellisense Systems, Inc.
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Intellisense Systemsinnovates what seemed impossible. We are a
fast-growing Southern California technology innovator that solves
tough, mission-critical challenges for our customers in advanced
military, law enforcement, and commercial markets. We design,
develop, and manufacture novel technology solutions for ground,
vehicle, maritime, and airborne applications. Our products have
been deployed in every extreme environment on Earth!We are seeking
an Inventory Specialistfor our Operations Department. The
successful candidate will bring significant expertise in
organization and inventory management to our growing team.This role
will be responsible for maintaining and organizing inventory for
production projects in accordance with established procedures. You
will be responsible for preparing reports on inventory levels,
investigating any discrepancies, and recording inventory activity
in a computer system.What You'll Do:
- Maintain inventory and perform kitting for production projects
per established AS9100 procedures.
- Prepare reports, such as inventory balance, kit completeness,
- Investigate and resolve any variances between inventory reports
and physical inventory.
- Record inventory activity within ERP; complete daily
transactions and link them to the appropriate departments; assist
supervisors with inventory replenishing tasks.
- Perform inventory audits and cycle counts.
- Work with Intellisense support organizations to ensure
uninterrupted material flow.
- Work closely with production, purchasing, and planners to
effectively manage material demand and supply flow.What You'll
- High School Diploma or GED with 5-7 years of experience
(Associates degree preferred.)
- 5-7 years in high-tech manufacturing/production
- Ability to demonstrate expertise in inventory control within an
electronics production environment.
- Intermediate experience and understanding of material
processing utilizing an ERP system (hands-on experience with
Costpoint ERP system is a plus).
- Ability to kit from the manufacturing kit list.
- Successful candidate must be able to lift and carry weight
unassisted not exceeding 30 lbs.
- Successful candidate shall be detail oriented and
- Experience using basic tools such as torque drivers, wrenches
and wire cutters is a plus.
- Knowledge of how to read and interpret assembly procedures,
drawings, and bill of materials (BOMs).
- Awareness and experience on Electrostatic Discharge (ESD)
handling and Manufacturing Rules and practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.What You
- The freedom to take risks, to innovate, and to be
- Partner with trusting leadership that approaches tasks and
requests with urgency.
- Deliver products that are continually recognized as industry
disruptors.Pay Range: $21.18-$29.00/ hrHowever, base salary for
this position will vary based on your skills, qualifications, and
- Alternative Work Schedule (9/80-Alternating Fridays Off)
- 4 Weeks PTO a year (including 40 hours of PTO your first
- 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) with 100% employer matching up to 4% of salary (no
- Free Coffee, Tea, and Coldbrew
- Great Work Perks Employee Discount Program
- Multiple options for Medical, Vision, DentalInsurance
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Tuition Assistance (30% of Tuition with a minimum grade)
- 100% Paid Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- 100% Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- 100% Paid Workers Compensation Insurance
- Voluntary Life InsuranceUnless otherwise stated in the
requirements section of an individual job listing, our positions
require U.S. Citizenship, U.S. Permanent Residency, or other status
as a U.S. Person as defined by 8 USC 1324b(a)(3). We are proud to
be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. Intellisense Systems, Inc is an
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all
qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial
consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion,
national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or
religion or other legally protected status.
Keywords: Intellisense Systems, Inc., Torrance , Inventory Specialist, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!