Senior Advanced Electrical Engineer
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Support Honeywell Aerospace deliver innovative solutions that meet
the evolving needs of customers. You will work under limited
supervision and alongside some of the world's most talented
engineers. You will contribute to the development of Honeywell's
next generation (product) by designing, testing and validating
products/processes from prototype to market. You will be part of a
group of highly committed professionals who provide expertise to
ensure the success of complex engineering projects and programs
while acting as a mentor to more junior engineers. You will
interact with internal and external customers in order to
facilitate the completion of products to customer
specifications.Due to compliance with U.S.
export control laws and regulations, candidate must be a U.S.
permanent resident, or have asylum or refugee status in the U.S. -
- -Compensation & Benefits:
Salary Range: $118,000.00 to $178,000.00
For benefits information, please visit
Current employees may visit HR Direct.
- Execute electrical circuit design team project tasks
- Complete assignments by applying electrical engineering
- Generate Bill Of Materials (BOMs) for Printed Board Assemblies
- Leverage knowledge of circuit design, circuit simulation, and
- Troubleshoot and diagnose problems/failures uncovered by
circuit card tests
- Prepare investigation and test results to document findings
-YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Power Electronics
- 5 to 7 years work with circuit design integration and test
- Experience with MentorGraphix DxDesigner or equivalent circuit
design tool set
- Analog circuit design experience and standard lab equipment
(meters, probes, etc.)
- High-power power electronics design for inverters
- Ability to produce white papers to document investigation
findings, test results, and outcomes of trade studies
- Knowledge of obsolescence parts replacement, identification of
substitute parts, and making board level drawing changes
- Experience with circuit design, circuit simulation, and
analysis at a level required for fault isolation and hands-on
- Familiarity with aircraft/aerospace test standards, such as
DO-178B, DO-160, or DO-254
JOB ID: req412339Category:
EngineeringLocation: 2525 W 190th
(ALL)Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Torrance , Senior Advanced Electrical Engineer, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!