BI Analyst III
Posted on: November 14, 2023
THE ROLE: -
The BI Analyst role is responsible for building statistical and
analytical reports, dashboards and adhoc analysis. The role will
provide tactical support to corporate and regional BI users,
coordinating, tracking, analyzing and presenting information. The
role will also support users with their training needs on BI
Application capabilities and features.
HOW YOU WOULD CONTRIBUTE: -
- Interview various non-technical managers to understand
sophisticated, multifaceted business rules/process and then build
detailed, specific and comprehensive documentation.
- Engage with business users to ensure articulation of business
goals and processes.
- Engage Business Users spanning multiple business units and
ensure cohesive articulation of business goals and processes. -
Assess feasibility of requests, estimate development effort, and
impact on existing environment.
- Develop, test, and implement interactive web and mobile
dashboards ad hoc queries, KPIs, Scorecards, reports, mobile alerts
& notifications independently or as a part of a team to influence
- Build training material and conduct training, demos to support
knowledge transfer and adoption with BI users
SKILLS AND BACKGROUND REQUIRED TO BE SUCCESSFUL: -
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and troubleshooting
abilities with an ability to execute complex data extraction and
- Guide Proficiency in web and mobile dashboard
- Guide Proficiency in report/cube construction
- Ability to produce timely ad-hoc or standardized reports with
- Proficiency in multiple connectors for BI application for data
- Proficiency in SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 5+ years experience in BI application building reports
dashboards and supporting users.
- Experience with Business Intelligence applications such as
- Experience working with Python or any Statistical Analysis
- Bachelor's in information technology, computer science or
US Benefits StatementHerbalife offers a variety of benefits to
eligible employees in the U.S. (limited to the 50 States and the
District of Columbia), which includes Group Health Programs, other
Voluntary Benefit Programs, and Paid Time Off. Group Health
Programs include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Account
(HSA), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA), Basic Life/AD&D;
Short-Term and Long-Term Disability, and an Employee Assistance
Program (EAP). Other Voluntary Benefit Programs include a 401(k)
plan, Wellness Incentive Program, Employee Stock Purchase Plan
(ESPP), Supplemental Life/Critical Illness/Hospitalization/Accident
Insurance, and Pet Insurance. Paid time off includes
Company-observed U.S. Holidays, Floating Holidays, Vacation, Sick
Time, a Volunteer Program, Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave,
Bereavement Leave, Personal Leave and time off for voting.
Keywords: Herbalife, Torrance , BI Analyst III, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!