Administration & Customs Entry Specialists
Company: RTW Logistics Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2023
This position is for local residents only.
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available.
Immediate Opening for Administration & Customs Entry Specialists
with Freight Forwarding Experience
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains records, documentation and files.
- Classify all product for proper customs duty
- Compile proper documentation needed for customs and other
government agency, such as commercial invoice packing lists and
various import certifications.
- Process entries using NetCHB system
- Process ISF Entries using NetCHB
- Monitor any exams, respond to customs rejections, other issues
and communicate re any issues immediately that will need support
finding a resolution.
- Must be familiar and fairly updated with customs laws and
regulations by reading daily updates from Customs & systems and
other industry education memos.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external customers as
- Distribute delivery documents & follow up to ensure all
releases are in place to effect delivery of goods.
- Sign documents on behalf of company based on issued
- Track all customs duties and taxes owe, process payment, file
PSC claims and protest on behalf of importers.
- Apply for duty drawback, refunds and other duty concessions on
behalf of customers.
- Back up to import Desk which requires issuing payments and
submitting Bills of ladings to Carriers, Opening and distributing
mails and other general office administration tasks.
- Highly organized have an eagle eye and well versed in customs
- Hardworking with strong time management capability
- Proficient Computer Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, and
Excel job requires sitting at a computer terminal entering and
reviewing data most of the day.
- Effective communication with superiors, customs officials and
customers both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent analytical skills required for problem solving
Background and Education
- High School diploma
- Minimum 2 years work experience with ability to sit at desk and
start processing shipments, plus Knowledgeable in HTS, Customs
- Freight Forwarding experience
- Brokerage systems and Incoterms etc.
- Entry level Positions Company will train.
Apply Online Below
Keywords: RTW Logistics Inc., Torrance , Administration & Customs Entry Specialists, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!