Field Service Technician - Los Angeles, CA
Company: Xerox Corporation
Posted on: March 9, 2023
Glendora, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Simi Valley, Torrance, Culver
Technical Customer Services
Thursday, February 2, 2023
Technical Customer Services
Description & Requirements
About Xerox Holdings Corporation For more than 100 years, Xerox has
continually redefined the workplace experience. Harnessing our
leadership position in office and production print technology,
we've expanded into software and services to sustainably power
today's workforce. From the office to industrial environments, our
differentiated business solutions and financial services are
designed to make every daywork better for clients - no matter where
that work is being done. Today, Xerox scientists and engineers are
continuing our legacy of innovation with disruptive technologies in
digital transformation, augmented reality, robotic process
automation, additive manufacturing, Industrial Internet of Things
and cleantech.Learn more atand explore ourcommitment to. We're an
industry leader that's rapidly growing our Technical Services
division and have an immediate need for professional field
technicians to delight our customers. Primary Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding service to our clients. It is imperative
that our customer devices are working correctly, and that they
always receive top-notch service.
- Use electro-mechanical skills to repair devices.Xerox provides
training by certified instructors, as well as online and in-house
training. A good foundation of electrical and mechanical knowledge
will help you learn our industry quickly.
- Achieve key productivity goals.This includes 5 gross calls per
day, an efficiency rating (fixing it right the first time) of 50%
or higher, response time commitments between 2-4 hours, and keeping
parts costs to a minimum. Skills and Qualifications:
- Electro-mechanical experience using a multi-meter to
troubleshoot electrical circuits, and the ability to read and
comprehend electrical schematics to properly troubleshoot systems.
This could include past roles as a Military or Veteran with
electro-mechanical experience, HVAC/Cable Internet technician,
Electrician, Automotive Mechanic or Repair.
- Superior time management skills and RELIABILITY. Our customers
are counting on you. If you're a "10 minutes early is on time, and
on time is late" person, we want to talk about your career goals!
We value dependable employees who are eager to meet deadlines.
- Valid driver's license, appropriate insurance coverage, and a
clean driving history.A Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) is included in
our technician background check.
- This is an extremely active position that requires the ability
to lift 50 pounds, walking, standing, squatting, bending, and
driving for over 50% of the workday. Safety is our top priority
especially near electrical components.
- Brownie points for any IT and network-based certifications (A+,
CompTIA and AWS, etc.) Here's what success looks like in the first
- You have successfully navigated through our new hire training
and completed the technical training courses which have set you up
for success in the following categories:
- Comprehensive understanding of our company and customer service
- Clear expectations in reference to call load, territory
alignment and client satisfaction.
- Thorough knowledge base of the equipment and inventory needs to
support your territory.
- Actively and correctly completing service calls independently.
- Substantial growth opportunities for future career development
within a supportive and collaborative company culture.
- Full medical/dental/vision, wellness credits, and a company
contribution to a Health Savings Account and 401k matching.
- Paid time off, plus holidays and personal days.#LI-MS1
Keywords: Xerox Corporation, Torrance , Field Service Technician - Los Angeles, CA, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...