Posted on: November 19, 2022
Press Tab to Move to Skip to Content Link Do you want to
influence a global IT application from Torrance? We are seeking an
experienced IT Solutions Analyst to add to a growing team. Focused
-team players with a can-do attitude will be required to work on an
exciting innovative global project. About the RoleHow you will
- Organize and/or attend customer/internal meetings to help
ascertain IT requirements as required by plant management.
- Support of new internal/external customer functionality
requests at multiple locations.
- Develop scope, manage, and prioritize site IT Projects to
ensure delivery on time and on budget.
- Develop SME skills in internal WMS application. Analyze
customer requests versus system capabilities, developing functional
requirements and oversee SDLC process to deliver enhancements to
- Budget administration and advisory responsibility for the IT
capital and operational expenditure and facilitate IT purchasing
- Prepare risk assessments (FMEAs) and review with core IT
- Assist in RFQ (Request for Quote) submissions by providing
analysis to determine software processes and hardware
- Assist with customer presentations which demonstrate syncreon
IT processes and software capabilities.
- Other duties as assignedYour Key Qualifications
- Minimum of a community college diploma, university degree
- Able to solve complex problems down to their constituent
elements, formulate and evaluate a range of alternative
- Must have excellent conceptual design skills - an instinctive
feel for which solutions 'fit' and which need rethinking.
- Strong on customer service orientation.
- Automotive operational or logistics experience is a
- Experience with implementing, configuring and maintaining
ERP/WMS software applications.
- Experience and/or knowledge of ITIL, COBIT, ISO, TS.
- Project Management Methodologies is a plus.
- Must have a proven background in database technologies
including Oracle or SQL Server, SQL*Plus and PL/SQL, MS
- Willingness to travel up to 15-20%. Travel is primarily
domestic, with possibility for some international. At syncreon we
are fully committed to the health and safety of our employees. -We
have full prevention and mitigation processes in place, including
cleaning and sanitization practices, as well as screenings, masks
and social distancing. syncreon complies with national, state and
local orders. Compensation
syncreon offers exciting and challenging roles within a growing
international organization. We strive to hire and develop the right
people, locally and globally; stimulating personal growth and
self-development within an informal atmosphere. We offer a market
competitive compensation package. About syncreon
At syncreon, we partner with customers, such as Jaguar Land Rover,
Harley Davidson, BMW, Dell, Xerox and Canon to provide specialized
logistics, operational excellence and value added solutions in:
Fulfillment, eCommerce & Value-Add Solutions, Manufacturing Support
& Assembly Services, Export Packing, Transportation Management and
Reverse, Repair & Service Parts. We specialize in the design and
operation of supply chain solutions for Automotive, Technology,
Consumer Home Products, Industrial, Healthcare & MedTech companies.
Today we have 14,000+ employees working in 100+ locations worldwide
who enjoy our supportive culture, dedication to work-life balance,
people development and superb career opportunities. Note
Candidates chosen to move forward within the Recruitment Process
may be required to undergo an assessment and/or submit further
background information. Any offers of employment may be conditional
on completion of required checks and provision of relevant
documentation, in accordance with the applicable local legislation.
Playing in picture-in-picture Like Add to Watch Later Share Clip
ID: 149762815 Delivery: application/vnd.vimeo.dash+json Embed Size:
154--87 Separate AV: true Dropped Frames: 0 / 0 - 0 Playhead /
Buffer: 0 / 0 / 0 Bandwidth: 0 (0 Kbps0 Kbps) No Debug Key
available as Do Not Track is enabled. LIVE 0 00:00 02:23 Volume
This opens in a new window.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: Logistics, Supply Chain, Oracle, ERP, Operations,
Keywords: Syncreon, Torrance , Solutions Analyst, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!