Jr. Business Analyst
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are looking for a Jr. Business Analyst to work with our
leading automotive client.
The candidate will work as an entry-level business analyst and
develop, lead, and deliver small to
medium business initiatives that benefit internal and external
customers. They will represent and
advocate for the business process development with a primary focus
on the collections domain.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Serving as the first point of contact for answering questions
and resolving issues from internal field office staff.
- Providing timely acknowledgment of the question or issue and
ongoing status updates.
- Conducting research on the root cause and initiating corrective
actions to resolve
- Analyzing business requests for system and/or procedural
- Writing business requirements and other business-related
documents for small to medium-sized initiatives for system/process
enhancements or corrections. Creating, documenting, and executing
user acceptance test plans and scripts
- Working with peers, all levels of management and technical
staff, exercising excellent communication and documentation
- Researching and mapping business processes and
developing/updating process flows
- Working with internal stakeholders, technical staff, and
vendors to resolve system issues
- Processing and reconciling monthly vendor invoices
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree, Business Administration or
Experience: Recent college graduate or 0-2 year of work experience;
Business Analyst / Captive finance, automotive finance, or banking
Qualifications: Strong attention to detail, strong written and oral
communication skills; Ability to prioritize and work
Software/Technical Skills: Microsoft Office
Keywords: Aquent, Torrance , Jr. Business Analyst, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!