Help Desk Analyst Tier II
Company: MANSON WESTERN LLC
Posted on: June 26, 2022
The Help Desk Analyst Tier II is the primary contact for the
support and maintenance of end-user technology equipment, issues,
and requests. Successful candidates should be customer
service-oriented and proactive in anticipating and resolving
problems while maximizing efficient use of computing resources.
This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and
upgrading all PC, MAC, printer, mobile, etc. hardware and equipment
to ensure optimal performance. This person also troubleshoots
problems (in person, by telephone, email or via remote control) in
a timely and accurate fashion and provides end-user assistance as
- Support the 8 x 5 operation of company's desktop environment,
including non-routine and unique problems, change, configuration
management oversight, and off-hour support when required.
- Install new software releases and system upgrades for various
platforms including Apple IOS devices, Windows 10 computers, and
various tablet/mobile device.
- Manage, document, and track all computer assets.
- Diagnose problems, document causes, implement corrective
actions, and validate that corrective actions were effective.
- Produce and maintain documentation for use in configuration,
repair, and troubleshooting of software and hardware.
- Use ticketing system to manage end-user technical issues and
resolutions.Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years desktop support experience in an enterprise
environment that includes working independently with limited daily
guidance, or an equivalent combination of education and
- Highly flexible and dedicated to success in a fast-paced,
highly dynamic environment
- Demonstrate excellent organizational and time-management
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and drive them to
completion within a given time line
- Work well with a team of technical and nontechnical staff
- Have advanced knowledge of company-supported applications
(including Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, Outlook, Mac) and the
ability to learn and support new applications
- Have excellent customer service skills, and always consider the
impact on the customer when making a decision
- Can easily author training guides and process
- Have a basic knowledge of network topology and Active
- Experience with A/V equipment, Macs, PC/laptops, Phones,
Printers and Smart Devices providing majority of repairs
in-housePhysical Requirements:(The physical demands described here
are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to sit stand, use hands to operate computer
keyboard and telephone, talk and hear.
- This individual must be a responsible person and regular
attendance is required.
- Must be able to speak and write clearly in order to communicate
with employees and customers.
- Manual dexterity is required for occasional reaching and
lifting of small objects.
- Lifting equipment of up to 50 pounds.
Hours:This is a non-exempt position, located in our Torrance, CA
office, from Monday through Friday. Work hours begin and end
between 7:30 am and 4:30 pm with one 30-minute break for lunch and
two rest breaks. Eight hours per day is required and other
occasional overtime may be necessary per business needs.
WPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AA M/F/V/D.We proudly hire
U.S. Military Veterans, and those qualified are encouraged to
apply.Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. - Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination ProvisionCurrently, WPS is unable to provide visa
Keywords: MANSON WESTERN LLC, Torrance , Help Desk Analyst Tier II, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!