Sea Logistics Pricing Analyst - Western Region
Company: Kuehne + Nagel AS
Posted on: May 12, 2022
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity
to join our team. Your Role The Position includes but is not
limited to managing all day-to-day procurement & pricing following
company targets, also it includes operational tasks related to
invoicing automatization. Your Responsibilities
- Quote all modes of sea freight ( FCL and LCL).
- Manage pricing updates for existing customers (rates extension
and/or revision, monthly market GRI's (General
- Rates/Increases), quarterly bunker updates (BAF/BUC),
- Maintain existing business and generate new clientele.
- Manage RFQ process for global key accounts and target accounts.
- Manage the invoice process to ensure the automatization
objectives are being met.
- Maintain and update customer profiles (CID) on QTSea to support
invoicing automatization. Your Skills and Experiences
- Previous experience in a similar role in the logistics industry
- Experience in the Sea Logistics industry is required.
- Analytical skills related to supply chain, logistics, and
- Possess solid PC operational knowledge along with MS Office
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Organization skills/project management (prioritize, plan,
assign and control) and ability to work under pressure to meet
- Detail oriented.
- Demonstrated communication, prioritization, and time management
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work and think
independently, while still being part of a team. Good Reasons to
Join We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work
Keywords: Kuehne + Nagel AS, Torrance , Sea Logistics Pricing Analyst - Western Region, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!