Company: Next Level Apparel
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Next Level Apparel continues to lead the industry with innovative
fabric blends and utilize combed ring-spun cotton fabrics that are
heavenly soft, at a value that is second to none.
For over 15 years our outstanding color palette, full spectrum of
fits, and diversity of styles continue to define us as one of the
top suppliers of fashion blanks in the world market. Our national
distribution network, now including over 28 locations, brings one
of the hottest fashion blank tee brands to your doorstep.
The Allocation Planning Analyst is responsible for managing and
optimizing warehouse inventory to maximizes POS and minimize
transportation cost & excess inventory at the DC level. The
Allocation Analyst is a highly collaborative role and partners
closely with a variety of cross-functional teams.
Using the new ERP, this person will:
1. Allocate finished goods from various production factories to
2. Allocate finished goods from various warehouses to customers
Key KPIs are:
1. Reduce Backorders at DC level
2. Reduce Excess Inventory at DC level
3. Monitor and maintain OOS % for key accounts.
4. Set allocation for strategic direct customers.
KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES (including but not limited to):
- Monitor inventory on a daily basis and replenish inventory
following production planning.
- Monitor ERP functions including Transfer Orders and production
- Monitor and maintain Safety stock numbers and levels in all
- Work closely with Demand planners and Supply planners to ensure
allocation parameters are updated and accurate.
- Execute automatic and manual DOM's for allocations of demand.
- Maintain accurate reports; WIP, schedules, Hot List, etc.
- Collaborate with production planning to ensure timely delivery of
goods to meet planned scheduled receipts/customer delivery
- Communicate ETA dates to Sales and Customer Service as needed
- Prioritize workflow and complete all urgent work
- Know and adhere to planning/allocations protocol at all times and
update ERP system accordingly.
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation/scorecards as
- Achieve level loading of Transfer Orders to Shipping DC's to
assist in a continuous flow.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
- MRP and ERP experience in SAP, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle or like
- Degree or 3 years relevant work experience in
planning/allocations; goods industry, textile and apparel
- Must have end to end supply expertise and maintaining measurable
- Ability to participate as a team member in a team-oriented
environment and experience working with cross-functional teams in
the US and oversees
- Heavy computer work within urgent and demanding deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Excel spreadsheet development advance skills required (i.e.
nested formulas, Pivots, VBA, If-then statements)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, including root
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Bilingual (English) a plus
Keywords: Next Level Apparel, Torrance , Allocation Analyst, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!