Accounts Receivable/Accounting Analyst
Company: dreamGEAR LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
We are an established manufacturer/distributor of consumer
electronics located in Torrance, seeking an experienced Accounts
Receivable Analyst to handle customer accounts and other related
administrative tasks. This growth position will have frequent
contact with Senior Management, and reports to the Director of
Accounting Operations. _ Salary is commensurate with
- Managing assigned customer accounts including set up, posting
accounts receivable transactions, researching charge backs and
disputes, collection calls.
- Coordinating account and other changes required for customer
accounts, and related tasks with other internal departments.
- Preparation of various reports requested by Management for
distribution within the company as well as customer requests.
- Performing other related duties as necessaryRequired
- At least 3 years Accounts Receivable or related experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, etc.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team to manage
multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take initiative, resolve problems with customers in
a diplomatic and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication
skills a MUST
- Willing to cross train in other accounting areas
- Knowledge of MAS100 ERP system a plusJob Type:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurancePhysical Setting:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Required)Experience:
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: dreamGEAR LLC, Torrance , Accounts Receivable/Accounting Analyst, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!