Access & Navigation Analyst, Senior
Posted on: October 19, 2020
Senior Analyst, Access & NavigationThe Senior Analyst will play
a key role on a team of professionals driving Optum California's
access and navigation work, unifying five major Southern California
provider groups into one market-leading business. The Senior
Analyst will maintain a market access roadmap and performance
dashboard and support the development of complex, high-value
strategic capabilities by leading analyses and project management.
This individual will set up the infrastructure for cross-functional
groups to collaborate on multiple strategic initiatives and be able
to partner with diverse stakeholders across all facets of the
organization. A key part of this role will be structuring and
leading analyses, driving cross-functional data collection, and
helping interpret outputs to determine the impact of integration
changes. The Senior Analyst will support the development of
standard tools and processes to sustain performance improvements
and help to design consistent benefit realization approaches. In
addition, the Senior Analyst will support the Patient Support
Center (PSC) in analytics and decision support. --The ideal
candidate will be highly motivated, organized, creative,
process-oriented, and self-directed.--This position handles and
manages confidential material relating to corporate decisions,
structure and significance.-- The Senior Analyst will report to the
Senior Manager of Access and Special Projects.--Essential
- Maintains via regular updates a market access roadmap related
to integration activities and performance dashboard for enterprise
- Conducts analysis, shapes data collection strategy, and
supports quality review and interpretation of analysis.
- Provides regular updates on progress, barriers, and radar items
to ensure visibility and traction on key issues.
- Manages peer relationships with cross-functional colleagues in
support of shared deliverables.--
- Researches, collects, and analyzes primary and secondary data
sources and reports themes to stakeholders.
- Develops and maintains organized documentation for efficient
- Supports performance improvement duties for the team.
- Recommends strategies in relation to report building and data
- Partners with business leaders to develop and execute
integration plans by ensuring key milestones are met and
- Identifies and recommends process standardization
- Ability to travel to clinic locations throughout the Los
Angeles area to provide onsite support, facilitate, and manage
- Bachelor's Degree in Health Administration, Business
Administration, Public Health or related field, or a combination of
education and/or equivalent experience specifically relevant to the
primary role accountabilities. --Experience:
- 2-3 years' experience in management consulting, internal or
strategy consulting for a healthcare organization, operations or
general management in healthcare, or progressive management
experience in a related field.
- Experience with business integration or performance improvement
- Demonstrated project management, consulting, and facilitation
- Familiar with healthcare concepts and practices as it relates
to providers and healthcare clinics.
- Knowledge of Optum clinic practices and workflows is a
plus.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge and experience in Microsoft Excel and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills
- Interviewing and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of organization including
managementWhat's the first thing that happens when one of the
leading independent medical groups in the country comes together
with a global leader in health care? Opportunity. With--DaVita
Medical Group, HealthCare Partners, The Everett Clinic, Northwest
Physicians Network, MountainView Medical Group and Magan Medical
Clinic joining--OptumCare--and the--UnitedHealth Group--family of
companies, people like you will find increasing levels of
challenge, impact and professional success. We're changing health
care for the better by improving access to affordable, high quality
care, and working together to improve the patient experience. That
takes passion, commitment, intense focus and the ability to
contribute effectively in a highly collaborative team environment.
Are you with us? Learn more about this exciting opportunity to do
your life's best work.(SM)Careers with OptumCare. Here's the idea.
We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make
the health system work better for everyone. So when it comes to how
we use the world's large accumulation of health - related
information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage
pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond
the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. OptumCare, part of
the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some
of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care
has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that
means working on high performance teams against sophisticated
challenges that matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one
incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's
best work.(SM)Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare
and its affiliated medical practices are Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected
veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any
other characteristic protected by law. OptumCare and its affiliated
medical practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required
to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, Torrance , Access & Navigation Analyst, Senior, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!