Internet Sales Consultant
Posted on: October 12, 2020
A Little About Us
The LAcarGUY family of dealerships has been a fixture in Southern
California since Sully Sullivan opened his first dealership,
Volkswagen Santa Monica, in 1964.
Having been an integral part of the iconic California surf culture
of the 1960s, the LAcarGUY family of dealerships has grown and
transformed over the years. We now include 12 award-winning
dealerships throughout the greater Los Angeles area which support
world renowned brands such as Audi, Honda, Lexus, Porsche, Subaru,
Toyota, and Volkswagen.
Although we have grown over the years, we remain a local
family-owned business and well-grounded in the communities in which
we operate. We are a prominent supporter of community events,
charitable organizations and environmental causes.
What Are We Looking For?
As an innovative and highly respected leader in the automotive
industry, we are looking for a driven, diligent, thorough and
experienced Internet Sales Consultant to join our team.
We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefit package with
an outstanding 401(k) program administered by Transamerica. If this
sounds like your dream job, then we have the perfect opportunity
and want to hear from you!
What Will I Be Doing?
One of the great things about our environment is that there is
always something new happening. The points below are just some of
the day-to-day things our Internet Sales Consultants do to provide
our customers with a world class experience:
- Contacting and communicating with customers to identify
- Develop and relay a high level of product knowledge around
- Build rapport with customers to build a base of referrals to
establish a robust customer network
- Answer internet leads in a timely manner by phone or
- Reach store goals and execute on a pre-defined closing ratio on
- Answer sales phone calls and set appointments for
- Maintain a positive and ethical working relationship with all
employees, manufacturers, lenders, vendors and customers
- Continue to maintain our dealership's value, quality, and
- Analyze information and evaluate alternatives in an effort to
resolve issues and make sound, timely decisions.
- Performs efficiently with the normal amount of direction for
the position; displays the professional attitude and capabilities
of a self-starter.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Individual should
- Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Sales and/or Customer Service Experience
- Self-motivated, goal-oriented, enthusiastic presence with an
ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team
- Excellent communication, customer service, organizational and
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to carry out
instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Professional appearance and a strong work ethic.
- Have and maintain an excellent driving record.
- Current, valid drivers license and satisfactory Motor Vehicle
- All potential employees must pass a pre-employment background
check and drug screen.
Whats In It For Me?
- Fast paced work environment
- Paid training and development
- Career growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, vision and other benefits for you and your
qualified family members
- Pet Insurance for your furry family members
- Paid vacation and sick time
- 401(k) retirement program with Company Match
- Back-up Child Care assistance through our partnership with
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Individual will be required
- Sit and/or stand interchangeably throughout the day.
- Sit and/or stand for long periods at a time.
- Use hands, fingers and arms continually, frequently and
throughout the day.
- Bend, crouch, crawl, stoop and kneel continually, frequently
and throughout the day.
- Pick-up, lift and carry items that may exceed 50
- Operate and drive vehicles or equipment in a safe manner.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Account Executive, Commissioned Sales, Auto Sales, Car Sales,
Automotive Sales, Sales Consultant, Sales Management, Auto
Business, Operations Management, Retail Sales, Volkswagen, Lexus,
Toyota, Subaru, Honda, Porsche, Audi, Tesla, Nissan, Kia, Hyundai,
Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Fiat, Smart, Mini, Alfa Romeo, Ford, Chevrolet,
Chevy, Dodge, Ram, Jeep, Chrysler.
Keywords: LAcarGUY, Torrance , Internet Sales Consultant, Professions , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!