Employee Benefits Account Executive
Company: USI Insurance Services
Posted on: November 16, 2023
General Description: Manage complex clients as the primary
service contact. Responsible for client satisfaction, providing
excellent customer service and leadership to accounts. Includes
strategic planning responsibilities. Major Responsibilities:
- Manage a complex book of business with various funding methods,
advanced contract features and structure that requires a higher
level of experience, technical expertise and customization.
- Primary contact between clients and insurance carriers. Provide
best in class service to retain clients and drive growth.
- Provide strong insurance technical expertise to clients and
members of the Account Management and Sales Executive team.
- Manage client renewals. Negotiate terms and conditions with
carriers on behalf of clients.
- Lead client meetings regarding renewals and utilization
- Champion client cross-selling initiatives and develop customer
- Lead client interests in internal USI Technical Resources where
- Represent client interests during internal USI account strategy
- Participate in peer review as both participant and reviewer of
standard and complex deliverables.
- Anticipate client needs and identify the strategies to solve
- Prepare materials for client meetings. Including but not
limited to agendas, reports, calendars, custom reports, etc.
- Technical expert for clients and internal team members on all
Compliance topics. Includes, but not limited to, ERISA, COBRA,
FMLA, 5500s and Health Care Reform.
- Conduct on site and virtual meetings to communicate or
administer benefit plans for clients.
- Develop employee communications for renewal changes, enrollment
procedures, miscellaneous benefit changes and/or
- Resolution support and oversight of employee issues such as
enrollment and billing issues.
- Develop and deliver periodic training content to other service
- Ownership for multiple initiatives and special projects to
support the service team.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 4+ years of experience in employee benefits industry or related
marketplace. College degree preferred.
- Strong knowledge of Employee Benefits.
- Must currently hold life and disability insurance license or
obtain it within 4 months following date of employment.
- Comfortable with internet-based programs and Microsoft Office
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal
- Able to define problems and generate potential solutions.
- Keep informed about industry information, technology and
- Good attention to detail and ability to self-check
Keywords: USI Insurance Services, Torrance , Employee Benefits Account Executive, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!