CNC Grinder Machinist
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: January 20, 2023
PDS Tech, Inc. is looking for a CNC Grinder Machinist to work at
our Aerospace client in Torrance, CA.
$26/Hr + Bonuses
2:00pm- 10:30pm, Monday- Friday Job Description:
-This is an excellent opportunity for an individual with a solid
background and experience in a Machine shop to move into the role
of Machinist Level 2 supporting our Torrance OEM production.
Interested/Available? Send resume with contact to:
email@example.com Basic Qualifications :
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Practical Work experience, 2+ years, in a machining environment
required with recent experience within the last 2 years .
- Ability to interpret basic machinist drawings.
- General knowledge of metrology and ability to use calipers and
- Knowledge of basic shop math.
- Performs multi-tasks with minimal supervision
-Capable of keeping multiple machines efficiently running while
- Work well in a team-oriented environment as well as promotes and
encourages teamwork and team building
- Ability to Read and write in the English language
- Ability and willingness to work occasional overtime, including
- Basic computer skill necessary. Additional Qualifications:
- Experience with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing and
correct surface plate setups.
- Basic understanding of G code and Canned cycles
- Practical knowledge and experience with all machine shop
precision measuring equipment
-Able to perform NC machine setups unsupervised
-Able to identify proper tooling and inserts
-Responsible for monitoring and adjusting offsets
Bonus Program to 3k, and the pay-out structure:
--- $1k at 14 days w/perfect attendance;
--- $1k at 60 days
--- $1k at 90 days
** to get 60 and 90 day bonus; worker must have received 14 day
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion,
national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status,
pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier
specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a
full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Torrance , CNC Grinder Machinist, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!