Customer Care Representative
Company: Citizen Watch America
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Citizen Watch America *represents the sales and marketing for
the Citizen Group within the U.S., Caribbean and Latin American
markets. The brands included within Citizen Watch America are
Citizen, Bulova, Frederique Constant, Alpina, and Ateliers
deMonaco. Each individual brand builds upon their very distinctive
identities in the market with their unique, differentiated
advertising, marketing and brand campaigns. As a combined company,
however, the brands can assist each other and leverage the power
that a larger unified entity brings.
Our vision is to lead the affordable luxury watch market by
offering the most compelling collection of brands and products that
are loved, favored, and respected by citizens of the world.
We will continue to leverage our heritage and expertise to enrich
the lives of our current and future customers and Employees through
unparalleled excellence in creativity, design, craftsmanship,
innovation, technology, value, and service.
Assist customers' requests for service, parts and technical watch
information via inbound and outbound phone, mail, and in
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES* include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
* Answers inbound inquiries via telephone, emails, and chat
regarding service and warranty procedures, parts, and technical
* Generates outbound contacts to provide watch information and
general status of repairs or part orders.
* Provides repairs/part order estimates and parts availability.
* Using multiple systems provides detailed technical customer
support via phone and email with watch setting instructions,
troubleshooting and product information, including watch
characteristics such as water resistance, charging times, and
* Enters repair and/or part order information into the ERP system,
including customer identification information, watch and/or part
information, estimate of charges, special needs, parts
* Track shipments and prepares claims for those that are determined
to be lost in transit.
* Performs Quality Control for outbound repair orders.
* May process credits for part returns.
* Assists in processing/answering all correspondence.
* Processes credit card payments.
* Resolves all customer concerns and investigates claims received
by mail or telephone.
* Ability to follow directions from management or a member of the
* Ability to interact effectively with co-workers, team members,
* Ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures.
* Ability to accept constructive feedback and make corrections.
* High School Diploma or three years related experience and/or
training; or equivalent combination of education and
* Strong customer focus and ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
* Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Citizen Watch America, Torrance , Customer Care Representative, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!