Fitness Sales Associate (Hard-working, Responsible, Fun)
Company: Orangetheory Fitness
Posted on: November 25, 2022
* A hard-working, upbeat team player?
* A self-starter, able to multitask with focus and efficiency?
* A person of integrity and accountability who follows through with
* Passionate about health and fitness?
* Must be able to work minimum of 3 shifts per week. Available
shifts are between the hours of 5:30AM - 9PM. Shifts can range from
4 to 8 hours.
* CPR/AED certification must be obtained within 3 months of hire
* Must be able to safely lift and move up to 40lbs.
* Reliable transportation to and from work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Understanding and reaching projected sales goals.
* Attending one-on-one evaluation meetings with supervisor(s).
* Attend monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational
* Report maintenance issues to supervisor.
* Maintain accurate reports and files.
* Help maintain a clean and pristine studio at all times.
* Excellent communications skills. Professional demeanor.
* Integrity and accountability.
* Self-motivated and goal-oriented.
* Outgoing and upbeat.
* Fun and positive.
* $14.00 per hour base salary, commensurate with experience.
* Bonuses and commissions.
* Free OTF gym membership anywhere in the United States.
* Retail discounts.'
'Work Remotely * No
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 per hour
* Day shift
* Evening shift
* Morning shift
* CPR/AED certification (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Orangetheory Fitness, Torrance , Fitness Sales Associate (Hard-working, Responsible, Fun), Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!