Company: Providence Health & Services
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Echocardiograph Technologist - Under the direction of the
medical director and cardiology manager, performs noninvasive
echocardiograms and assists with transesophageal echocardiograms
for use in the diagnosis of cardiovascular disease. Provides
patient care to the following age groups: premature infants,
pediatrics, adolescents, young, middle and older adults.
* Coursework/Training: Certification of completion of cardiac
ultrasound sonographer course.
* National Registered Diagnostic Cardiac Sonographer from American
Registry for Diagnostic Medical Sonography
* National Certification from Cardiovascular Credentialing
* National Provider BLS - American Heart Association
* Experience in an acute hospital setting, Cardiac Clinic, or
Our best-in-class benefits are uniquely designed to support you and
your family in staying well, growing professionally and achieving
financial security. We take care of you, so you can focus on
delivering our Mission of caring for everyone, especially the most
vulnerable in our communities.
Keywords: Providence Health & Services, Torrance , Echocardiograph Technologist, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!