Kitchen Line Cook
Company: Black Angus Steakhouse
Posted on: September 24, 2022
MAKE YOUR MARK AT OUR STEAKHOUSE, WHERE HARD WORK IS CELEBRATED
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who
knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking
to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It's from him we
learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and
to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 6 western
states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
We are looking for LINE COOKS who know how to provide a Memorable
Experience for our Guests. Can you:
* Present a warm, friendly and enthusiastic service-oriented
* Ensure lunch line is set and fully stocked prior to opening
* Handles all grill work and fryers. Slices Prime Rib and assists
in setting up all orders
* Works lunch line, if assigned, as directed by Chef
* Stocks reach-in's
* Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude NO
* Support Broiler Cook in preparing orders
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
* Perform these duties in a conscientious, company-oriented manner
manner to ensure Guest satisfaction
* Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team environment
*Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, let's talk around the camp
We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life,
great discounts on great food, and awesome team members and
Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: Black Angus Steakhouse, Torrance , Kitchen Line Cook, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!