Company: Black Angus Steakhouse
Posted on: September 24, 2022
MAKE YOUR MARK AT OUR STEAKHOUSE, WHERE HARD WORK IS CELEBRATED
Black Angus was founded by Stuart Anderson in 1964. A rancher who
knew his way around a horse, a range and a campfire, he was looking
to share the simple ranch cooking he loved. It's from him we
learned to cook our steaks over fire, serve generous portions, and
to create Memorable Dining Experiences for our Guests in 6 western
states! Are you ready to Make your Mark?
We are looking for FRONT DESK HOSTS/ HOSTESSES who know how to
provide a Memorable Experience for our Guests. Can you:
* Present a warm, friendly, gracious, and enthusiastic
service-oriented attitude in person and on the telephone
* Deal with complaints or problems with a positive attitude NO
* Collaborate with other servers and kitchen/bar staff in a
friendly, professional manner
* Clearly and concisely communicate to both Guests and Team
* Ensure a safe environment for Guests and Employees
* Perform these duties with a friendly, professional manner
* Be passionate about working in a fast paced, team environment
*Be available on ALL Holidays
If you answered yes to all of the above, let's talk around the camp
We offer FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES to work around your personal life,
great discounts on great food, and awesome team members and
Managers who care about you and our Guests!
Black Angus is an Equal Opportunity Employer!
Keywords: Black Angus Steakhouse, Torrance , Host, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!