Posted on: September 18, 2022
Must be able to work 1st or 2nd Shift! With tenure get free
access to highly sought out music concerts!
- Operate Conventional Mills and Lathes within standard operating
and safety procedures
- Liaise and communicate well with other departments in finishing
projects in a timely manner and quality fashion
- Achieve the creation of high-quality Versa gear that represents
the company well in the global staging market
- Utilize Technical Design documents in the construction of
staging and equipment
- Operate machining equipment to produce precision parts
- Produce small and large batches of parts while maintaining
consistency in tolerancesExperience Level:Expert LevelAbout
Aerotek:We know that a company's success starts with its employees.
We also know that an individual's success starts with the right
career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader,
Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for
our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since
1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and
staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices,
Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract
employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis
Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at
Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Torrance , Conventional Machinist, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!