Sr Advanced Systems Engineer
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
diversityThe future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Join a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex
systems within Honeywell Aerospace. You will be integral in
creating system solutions that meet the evolving needs of our
customers. You will be involved in every aspect of the systems life
cycle, from the front end of business development through product
end of life.
- requirements analysis
- requirements decomposition
- systems design
- model based development system design
- systems integration
- systems validation & verification
- customer interaction and presentations
- project oversight
- project coordination
- budget/schedule responsibility
YOU MUST HAVE
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, or Systems
- 4+ years of engineering experience in electrical mechanical
- US Citizenship due to contractual requirements
- Knowledge of the systems development lifecycle
- Individuals that quickly analyze, incorporate and apply new
information and concepts.
- Leading diverse and global team
- Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little
supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things
- Ability to adapt dictated by project changes
- Multi-tasking and the ability to manage a variety of
complicated tasks and people
- Making autonomous decisions
- JOB ID: HRD166313
- Category: Engineering
- Location: 2525 W 190th
- Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.Honeywell
is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be
considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national
origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Torrance , Sr Advanced Systems Engineer, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!