Product Specialist -Physical Property Measurement
Company: Affinity Executive Search
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and
distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Labs. -
They have an opening for a Product Specialist for Physical Property
Measurement. The position will be based in the Torrance, CA. The
Product Specialist applies scientific knowledge and principles to
provide in-depth training and assistance to the sales staff and
customers on the proper use of the company product lines. The
Product Specialist also represents the company as a technical
expert with respect to the assigned product line
- Conducting, evaluating and presenting feasibility studies
- Installations, training and technical support.
- Maintenance and repairs of existing installations. -
Skills and qualifications you will need:
- 2+ years of experience, preferably with density, refractometry,
and petroleum-related test methods.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment -to
- Bachelor's degree in a natural sciences or engineering,
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to
- Valid driver's license and passport.
- Candidates fully vaccinated against COVID-19 are preferred.
Compensation & Benefits:
The company offers a great salary, profit sharing and a low-cost
full family benefits package that starts on day one. The company
also pays a $10K anniversary bonus to employees every 5 years of
Keywords: Affinity Executive Search, Torrance , Product Specialist -Physical Property Measurement, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!