Company: MANSON WESTERN LLC
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Print Designer - Finance, Legal, Education
The Print Designer is responsible for designing artwork for WPS's
assessment products, marketing and promotional collateral and for
preparing artwork for print and online delivery. Previous
experience with educational, financial, or legal materials
including charts, tables, and graphs is required. Our materials
require individuals trained in representing data in charts,
diagrams and information graphics, with beautiful typography and
photography to create published booklets, promotional literature
and online pdfs.
One must have detail-oriented, precise design skills and the
ability to maintain consistency and accuracy throughout long
documents with multiple heading levels and many tables, figures,
numerical data, and citations and references.
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and a portfolio
and/or work samples highlighting relevant work.
Design and prepare technical product artwork and promotional
materials for WPS that align with our high reputation of quality
and usability while upholding WPS Brand Style across all
- Provide clear communication to all stakeholders of the status
of projects and own the feedback loop for changes and input.
- Responsible for ensuring accurate final drafts are print
production ready based on project schedules and quality
Position Requirements (Skills, Knowledge, Abilities):
- Work with project teams (authors, editors and proofreaders) to
schedule and meet appropriate deadlines and milestones.
- Demonstrate an expert level of ability to create and adjust
highly technical documents with extensive formatting and multiple
- Proficiently demonstrate the ability to design creative
- Provide project feedback when requested in a clear and
- Ability to visually translate complex subject matter for quick
- Create compelling infographics and easy-to-read charts that
translate technical information for non-experts.
- This is a hybrid position, with in-office work required 2 days
a week. Ability to be on site in our Torrance, CA office for part
of the week is required.
Education and Experience:
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in a print production or
- 2+ years of experience and demonstrated knowledge of Print and
Digital production practices.
- Strong understanding of graphic design, print production,
typography and layout expertise; possesses strong composition
- Strong understanding of materials, processes, and industry
landscape of print production, and common production and design
methods and technologies.
- Great collaborator and team player.
- Extremely strong attention to detail.
- Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, including
InDesign, Microsoft Office, Photoshop and Illustrator.
(The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable Accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The employee may regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds,
and occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include Close
vision and Distance vision.
- The auditory/hearing abilities required by the job include the
ability to hear others using a phone or online conferencing
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is
regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach
with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is regularly required to walk and sit for
- This individual must be a responsible person and regular
attendance is required.
WPS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AA M/F/V/D.We proudly hire
U.S. Military Veterans, and those qualified are encouraged to
apply.Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. - Pay Transparency
Nondiscrimination ProvisionWPS will consider qualified applicants
with criminal histories for employment.At this time, WPS is unable
to provide visa sponsorship.
Keywords: MANSON WESTERN LLC, Torrance , Print Designer, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!