Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Location: Torrance, CA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Manufacturing Engineer Torrance, CA This job will have
the following responsibilities:
- -Manufacturing activities for production
- Define and optimize SOP, mfg flow chart, and PM for mass
production. - -
- Optimize efficiency and utilization with a VA/NVA
- -Detect mfg variation with (6-sigma) statistical analysis.
- Detect and prevent potential risk and defect. -
- Optimize and stabilize production yield. -
- Validate new products/processes -
- Work with QC, QA, and GMP to optimize quality and quantity of
goods from production line. Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in
Mechanical, Manufacturing, or Industrial Engineering.
- 4-7 years of professional engineering experience.
- Good at statistical analysis
- (prefer) Lean manufacturing certificate and 6-sigma certificate
(green or above) - -
- Good communication skills, detail-oriented skill, and
organization skill - -
- Ability to work on broad range of assignments.If you're
interested in this opportunity, please email email@example.com
Contact: This job and many more are available through The Judge
Group. Find us on the web at
Keywords: The Judge Group, Torrance , Manufacturing Engineer, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!