Operations Coordinator - Hybrid
Posted on: May 12, 2022
- The purpose of the Operations Coordinator is to ensure all
receivables are entered in timely and correctly into SAP locally
and all invoice submissions meet client requirements and timelines
to ensure our Accounts Receivable aging is minimized. Duties and
- Perform weekly entry into SAP Fiori of all billable items
including labor and materials to ensure all billing is captured
- Submit all invoices timely per client requirements including
via mail, email, and client portals. Validation of submission and
acceptance of all invoices by clients.
- Coordinate new service order or WBS element set up requests to
ensure consistency with the Corporate requirements for accurate
- Perform new client set up per Corporate requirements including
forms and credit processes.
- Ensure new client contract and existing contract updates are
completed including but not limited to tracking, notifications, and
submissions to Shared Services as required and per Corporate
requirements. Work together with the Contracts Department to ensure
billing rates accurate and are applied correctly to pro forma
invoices as per client specific and project specific
- Assist with credit requests and validation of submissions to
Shared Services as per Corporate requirements.
- Manage and resolve any client issues or escalate issues that
need to be resolved in a timely manner.
- Perform quality control review of all field documentation
including but not limited to timesheets, reader sheets, customer
specific backup, and other required paperwork.
- Responsible for the generation of simple project data reports
upon the request of management.
- Other clerical duties as required including but not limited to
maintaining files, copying, scanning, and other required
- Assist with client collection activities on past due invoices,
invoice resolution for payment.
- Assit with managment of supplies and inventory (shipping,
- Answer phones and interact with customers as needed in support
- Follow and enforce Company policies at all times.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, professionalism,
and promote a positive customer service attitude internally and
- Enforce and abide the requirements of safe operation and
personal safety using required Personal Protective Equipment and
Safe Practices per company policy
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Education and Work
- Minimum 2 years of applicable experience working in Accounts
Receivable in a service industry, preferably oil and gas
- SAP invoicing and Fiori experience highly preferred.
- Collections experience and payment resolution, preferred.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) in a related business course,
- Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United
States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at
the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Torrance , Operations Coordinator - Hybrid, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!