Product Specialist -Rheology
Company: Cameron Craig Group
Posted on: January 9, 2022
Our client is a world leader in the manufacturing and
distribution of analytical instrumentation used in R&D Labs.
They have an opening for a Product Specialist for Rheology. The
position will be based in the Torrance, CA. The Product Specialist
applies scientific knowledge and principles to provide in-depth
training and assistance to the sales staff and customers on the
proper use of the company product lines. The Product Specialist
also represents the company as a technical expert with respect to
the assigned product lines.
Responsibilities & Qualifications:
The Systems Specialist is responsible for supporting sales of our
clients line of Rheology and providing after-sales support to
existing customers. The starting base salary for this position is
$70,000/y and depends on experience, with Rheology experience
- Conducting, evaluating and presenting feasibility studies
- Installations, training and technical support.
- Maintenance and repairs of existing installations.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of experience in Rheology.
- Strong written and oral communication skills as well as
- Ability to work independently and with a strong commitment to
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a natural sciences or
- Availability for frequent overnight travel (up to
- Valid driver's license and passport.
Compensation & Benefits:
The company offers a great salary, profit sharing and a low-cost
full family benefits package that starts on day one. The company
also pays a $10K anniversary bonus to employees every 5 years of
Keywords: Cameron Craig Group, Torrance , Product Specialist -Rheology, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!