Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Our branch is Torrance, CA is in search for an experience
freight forwarding professional to join the Airfreight Customer
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for ensuring that our
customers experience is a positive one each and every time they
engage with Kuehne + Nagel. Specifically, the Customer Care
Specialist is part of a team within our CCL’s – Customer Care
Locations, who are responsible for direct interaction with our
customers, proactive customer service, problem solving, customer
follow up, interaction with our sales colleagues and equally as
important, ensuring that our Operational Care Centers (OCC’s) have
all of the necessary information (including systematic information)
to be able to execute on our customer behalf.
- Maintain Real Time Visibility of our Customers’ Transactions in
AirLOG by Updating Route Maps and following the Airfreight 2.0 Tag
- Drive all elements of the customer into our core operating
systems and tools by requesting Business Profile creation/updates,
customer quotations into AirLOG/QTAir and requisite Customer Wiki
- Monitor, prioritize and balance customer specific needs on a
daily basis by answering queries and requests through multi channel
- Monitor SSC performance related to Customer Care
- Collaborate with the Airfreight Process Manager to drive SSC
and automation utilization related to Customer Care processes.
- Timely escalation handling for SSC when assistance is needed
for Customer Care processes.
- Collaborate with K+N sales to develop customer specific work
instructions and implement continuous improvement measures that
ensures the overall health of our relationship with our
- Collaborate with the Operational Care Centre to ensure we
deliver on our service commitment by analyzing Customer KPI reports
in order to communicate and assist the OCC in implementing
corrective and preventative actions.
- Collaborate with the Revenue Cost Centre to ensure all quotes,
rates and agreements with the customer produce accurate and timely
billing and maximize GP.
- Complete Forwardering Sub Ledger closure of customer shipments
using ACON and within the requirements as stipulated by our
corporate financial goals (accuracy, timeliness).
- Receive and submit final customer rate requests (Freightnet or
the Pricing Team).
Your Skills and Experiences
- In depth knowledge of import procedures
- Ability to be profit conscious
- Ability to work with demanding deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and
- Ability to work independently as well as part
of a team
- Ability to establish priorities and accomplish
multiple tasks, must be organized
- Must be detail oriented, thorough and accurate
and have the ability to efficiently solve problems
- Strong PC skills
- Proven analytical and problem solving
- Work effectively via phone, fax, e-mail. Good
planning and organization skills; ability to multitask and be a
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Torrance , Air Logistics Customer Care Specialist, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!