Air Logistics Operational Care Specialist - Export
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity
to join our team.
The Operational Care Specialist is responsible for managing the
coordination of customer shipments by securing buy rates (when
required) and capacity with qualified carriers/partners.
Specifically, the Operational Care Specialist will be part of a
team ( Operational Care Centers) responsible for coordinating
transport activities by: executing the necessary bookings with our
partners, executing the requisite data entry, generating the
required documentation , and liaising with our customer care
specialists to ensure requirements are met. All of these activities
are to be performed in compliance with rules and regulations
governing air transport and associated national protocols.
- Manage and Perform All Tasks Reliably, Accurately and On-Time
According to Defined Operational Care Standards and KPI’s.
- Minimize AirLOG over-due tasks and action Tags, enter notes,
according to the Airfreight 2.0 methodology.
- Reduce email communication by using AirLOG Airfreight 2.0
- Drive Accurate Status and Real-Time Visibility in AirLOG.
- Maximize utilization of KN core operating systems by using
- Monitor SSC performance related to Operational Care Centre
- Collaborate with the Airfreight Process Manager to drive SSC
and automation utilization related to Operational Care Centre
- Timely escalation handling for SSC when assistance is needed
for Operational Care processes.
- Negotiate and maintain vendors and ensure their tariffs are
uploaded into AirLOG.
- Optimize carrier utilization by reviewing cargo flows and
collaborating with stakeholders to implement changes that benefit
K+N and our customers.
- Monitor vendor and carrier performance measures and communicate
with all stakeholders in order to improve performance.
- Collaborate with the Customer Care Location to ensure we
deliver on our customer service commitments.
- Collaborate with the Revenue Care Centre to ensure all costs
and exceptions are noted in real time to enable accurate invoicing
and maximize GP.
Your Skills and Experiences
•2-3 years of freight forwarding/ 3PL experience
•Knowledge of rules and regulations for Airfreight
•Support both customers (indirectly) and internal stakeholders to
ensure satisfaction and service excellence
•Self-starter with good judgment and can proactively manage up
•Accountable for results, strives to meet and exceed
•Time management/prioritization and follow-up skills
•Outstanding organizational and multitasking abilities
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Torrance , Air Logistics Operational Care Specialist - Export, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!