Road Logistics Coordinator
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: October 10, 2021
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity
to join our team.
The Road Logistics Coordinator is responsible for coordination of
all aspects of domestic and NAFTA shipments.
• Responsible for overall customer service and
support to ensure excellent customer relations.
• Preparing necessary documentation for
processing of shipments (trucking orders, Bill of Lading, Manifest,
Insurance Policy, etc.)
• Track and trace cargo as necessary to insure
proper movement and delivery.
• Communicate with vendors/suppliers regarding
shipment dispatch, routing, pricing, and rates.
• Manage and support other projects as
• Responsible for cost controls for each shipment
Your Skills and Experiences
• 2-4 years of transportation industry
• Experience with road and rail logistics preferred
• Good knowledge of shipping/receiving, general cargo and other
industry related information
• Knowledge of transport documentation requirements
• Strong interpersonal skills necessary to communicate (verbally
and intuitively) effectively with both customers and internal
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, Internet, web-based and
job specific software applications
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Torrance , Road Logistics Coordinator, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!