Healthcare Program Coordinator - Torrance Medical
Company: Aya Corporate
Posted on: September 11, 2021
Join Aya Healthcare, winner of multiple Top Workplace
Aya Healthcare has an exclusive contract to provide healthcare
staffing management services to our client in Los Angeles, CA. The
Program Coordinator provides administrative support for the Program
Managers on site at our client. He or she will facilitate the
administration of our workforce solutions program, with an
exceptional sense of urgency and organizational skill to ensure the
highest levels of client satisfaction.
Who we are:
We’re a $1.5 billion, rapidly growing workforce solutions
provider in the healthcare industry. We deliver tech-enabled
services that help healthcare organizations meet and manage their
contingent labor needs. We build and manage tech-enabled
marketplaces for national and local healthcare talent and deliver
contingent labor management solutions through our proprietary
At Aya, we’re obsessed with creating exceptional experiences for
our clients, clinicians and employees. In fact, we put employee
satisfaction above all else. Our team members are responsible for
incomparable customer experience and we know that happy employees
are critical to maintaining happy clients. We foster an
entrepreneurial, high-energy, low-bureaucracy culture and
value innovative thinking and creative problem solving. We embrace
diversity in thought and backgrounds unified by a commitment to
high achievement. When you join Aya, you’ll be surrounded by
teammates who care about you as an individual and leaders who will
help you grow both personally and professionally.
- ONSITE 2 DAYS A WEEK
- Provide administrative support to the on site Program Manager,
ensuring a smooth and efficient business process and surpassing
- Meticulously review documentation for accurate details and
process documents swiftly
- Assist with client / staff inquiries as needed, while
maintaining the highest degree of confidentiality
- Assist with the review of candidate profiles, ensuring
completeness, accuracy, and adherence to submission processes
- Provide basic service and support for both client and suppliers
in a quick and friendly manner
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Innate problem-solving ability and precision with details
- Career oriented mentality with a desire for growth with Aya
- Experience in a fast-paced office setting providing
administrative support and customer service
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, as well as
exemplary interpersonal relations
What We Offer:
- Free premium medical, dental, life and vision insurance.
- Generous 401(k) match.
- Celebrations! We hit our goals and reward ourselves.
Company-sponsored virtual events, happy hours and team-building
activities are always on the horizon — plus, you get a special
treat on your birthday!
- Unlimited PTO — we believe in time off!
- Virtual yoga, meditation or boot camp classes offered
Aya Is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO) and welcomes all to
apply. Please click here for
our EEO policy.
Keywords: Aya Corporate, Torrance , Healthcare Program Coordinator - Torrance Medical, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!