Leading the future of luxury
Lucid’s mission is to inspire
the adoption of sustainable energy by creating the most captivating
luxury electric vehicles, centered around the human experience.
Working at Lucid Motors means having a shared vision to power the
future in revolutionary ways. Be part of a once-in-a-lifetime
opportunity to transform the automotive industry.
The role of the Delivery Operations Advisor is to ensure a
smooth and seamless process leading to an excellent customer
experience for every delivery in their region. This role will be
responsible for preparing the vehicles for delivery, prepping
necessary customer paperwork with a focus on accuracy, and helping
execute all steps necessary throughout the delivery day. We
prioritize a world-class customer service experience, and our
Delivery Operations Advisor play a key role in continuing to build
upon the Lucid Motors brand through their organization and support
of the sales team throughout the delivery day.
Our ideal candidate has an unwavering commitment to the
accurate collection and recording of customer information and
possesses demonstrable interpersonal and communication skills. You
are meticulously detailed, well-organized, and understand the
critical nature of setting daily priorities. You are an active
listener, attentive and articulate, capable of balancing the
technical (mind) with the creative (heart) that helps customers on
their journey with Lucid.
The Delivery Operations Advisor role combines operations,
customer service, and business development, requiring a high degree
of customer-focused energy.
- Manage and coordinate the scheduling of deliveries with sales
and service teams.
- Prepare vehicle and delivery area for the customer delivery
- Print, prepare, audit, and upload required paperwork to
complete the delivery and register customer vehicles.
- When required, support the Associates with customer
- Oversee day-to-day delivery operations.
- Maintain up-to-date product knowledge and their value to our
- Collaborate with various teams, including DMV and Order
Operations, Service, and Logistics.
- Meticulously record internal and customer feedback to improve
the day of operations and customer experience.
- Identify inefficiencies and pain points in existing workflows
for customers and internal teams and clearly communicate how we can
solve these issues.
- 2+ years of professional experience in operations or support
- Passion for a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Detail-oriented and focused on providing great experiences by
- Ability to obtain a Vehicle Salesperson License.
- Self-starter and quick thinker with high attention to detail
who thrives in ambiguous and rapidly changing situations.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the
ability to relentlessly prioritize.
- Willingness to be hands-on with all delivery operations.
- Proficiency with Salesforce or other CRM.
- Prior experience in the automotive sector.
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred, or equivalent experience in
business, marketing or related discipline
Be part of something
Come work alongside some of the
most accomplished minds in the industry. Beyond providing
competitive salaries, we’re providing a community for innovators
who want to make an immediate and significant impact. If you are
driven to create a better, more sustainable future, then this is
the right place for you.
At Lucid, we don’t just welcome
diversity - we celebrate it! Lucid Motors is proud to be an equal
opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless
of race, color, national or ethnic origin, age, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity and
expression, marital status, and any other characteristic protected
under applicable State or Federal laws and
To all recruitment agencies: Lucid
Motors does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward
resumes to our careers alias or other Lucid Motors employees. Lucid
Motors is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited