Assistant Business Controller
Company: Kuehne Nagel
Posted on: July 15, 2021
If you wish to further develop your career with one of the most
successful logistics organization, this is an excellent opportunity
to join our team.
Responsible for support related to customer and branch
profitability in the West Coast Area. Focus on billing difference
and dispute, billing quality, credit limits, customer
profitability, and customer retention. This position will support
the VP of Finance in the area and interact with billing
teams/branch operational teams.
- Control and audit billing quality of the different teams in
charge of billing in the area.
- Support, escalate and solve the billing disputes cases by
maintaining the targets assigned for each branch.
- Review, assess, and keep the proper credit limits for each
customer avoiding operational issues.
- Support the collections, and cash allocations efforts of the
Vancouver Center to achieve the past due working capital
- Ensure the proper acknowledgment of the incoming invoices in
the west area.
- Support on customer/branch profitability for three small
- Support the customer retention initiative in the area.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Understanding of accounting principles.
- High level of Excel (Macro).
- Understanding of complex system dynamics, and attention to
- Excellent written and oral communication – Candidate will have
exposure to West Coast Branch Managers.
- Basic understanding of the freight forwarding business.
Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits
package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent
training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment.
Keywords: Kuehne Nagel, Torrance , Assistant Business Controller, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!