Sr Integration Developer
Company: King's Hawaiian
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Joining King's Hawaiian makes you part of our
(family). As a family-owned business for over seventy years, we
respect our roots while thinking about our future as we continue to
grow and care for our customers and the communities we serve.
Ourohana members build an environment of inclusivity as they
freely collaborate, pursue learning through curiosity, and explore
innovation as critical thinkers. Beyond that, we are also
passionate about supporting the long-term health and well-being of
our employees and their families. If you're excited to rise with
our team, come and join our `ohana!
The Sr Integration Developer will be a key contributor who will
review and revise technical specifications to meet project
requirements. Recommend process improvements to achieve project
goal and provide technical mentorship to the project to deliver
high quality customer support. Conduct defect analysis and perform
critical improvements and enhancements. They will also collaborate
with functional owners, architects, consultants, developers, and
other personnel to develop dynamic systems to meet the emerging
demands of the market. Have very strong familiarity with EDI
application software and ERP systems and the desire to quickly
learn application to application B2B and SAP EDI related features
and capabilities. Are you passionate about supporting digital
transformation and enhancing customer experience? Then this may be
the job for you.
- Own the Boomi development process from requirements gathering
to full implementation.
- Collaborate with the development team to architect efficient
and stable integrations and resolve problems that develop.
- Document and analyze current business processes and underlying
- Lead the research, development & implementation of special
projects, as needed.
- Provide guidance on the monitoring, troubleshooting, and
resolution of data quality issues in collaboration with the
- Work on integration and enhancements in SAP, BluJay, EDI, BI,
Blue planner and Service Now etc.
- Bring to bear a variety of data sources (Databases, IoT,
internal/external documents, images, video, and operational
- Communicate and collaborate optimally with technical peers and
- Improve performance of the applications and servers through
Performance tuning/sizing of servers and changing the design and
fine tuning the SQL queries
- REST/SOAP-based web services and service bus technologies such
- Support various testing procedures (Unit testing, Integration
testing, classroom testing, shop floor testing).
- Craft integration processes and develops source-to-target data
mappings and integration interface definitions
- Develops interface functionality through service-oriented
architecture or microservices to integrate with legacy systems to
new custom software system
- Recommends and implements technical standard methodologies for
data movement, data quality, and other service-related activities
and develop and ensure alignment to defined project standards for
- Work with Customer Relations team to coordinate the
implementation of new trading partner relationships
- Design, develop, and deploy any to any mappings based on both
internal and external partner requirements
- Research and recommend fixes and improvements to SAP ABAP EDI
related user-exit and performs SAP ABAP, HANA, or gateway
development as required for SAP EDI functionality enhancements
- Work with Architects, EDI Applications Integration on
application patches and upgrades, server configurations
- Lead the solution design, analyzing the customer landscape and
- Participate in proof of concept, analysis and build prototypes,
ensure proposed solution can meet business requirements
- Bachelors degree with 10 years confirmed experience managing,
designing, developing, and implementing Integration projects
- Min 3 years proven track record developing applications that
utilize Boomi Integration including experience with performance
tuning optimization within Boomi
- Strong comprehension of integration architecture options such
as SOA and APIs
- Confirmed knowledge of applications in Manufacturing Area (such
as MES, SCADA, PLC, OPC, Historian)
- Experience with variety of Programming languages (Java, Python,
- Functional experience with ERP systems (i.e., Mas500, SAP) and
hands-on experience on Integration Platforms such as Boomi,
MuleSoft, SSIS, SAP PI/PO, CPI, MII and iPaaS.
- Fundamental database and ETL concepts, including data modeling,
SQL, and integration
- Understanding of cloud and SaaS distributed and scalable data
processing and integration architecture and of OAuth 2.0, OpenID
Connect, and/or SAML desirable.
King's Hawaiian is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment
for our ohana.
Keywords: King's Hawaiian, Torrance , Sr Integration Developer, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!