Business Relationship Banker (Torrance) - Los Angeles, CA
Company: California Bank & Trust
Posted on: June 6, 2021
California Bank and
Trust, a leader amongst banks in California, with over $10 billion
in assets and nearly 100 branch offices in the state, is looking
for a Relationship
relationship-centered culture is achieved by providing our
associates with the tools, training, and opportunities to build the
best possible relationships with our customers, and with each
other. Our workplace culture values each associate’s unique
experiences, background and perspectives and provides a
collaborative environment for all associates to grow and
We are looking for a
seasoned Relationship Banker in Los
Angeles, CA. This role focuses on identifying appropriate
lending opportunities, soliciting, and developing all types of
business activity, specializing in commercial loans and
participates in the development of overall commercial loan
objectives, policies and
The ideal candidate will
have the skills and experience necessary to:
- Responsible for acquiring, analyzing and maintaining client
- Provides suitable credit, deposit or other banking services as
well as counsel and advice to best meet clients' needs.
- Analyzes risks and profitability of assigned client base to
ensure ongoing profitability and conformity with credit terms.
- Solicits the sale of additional products and services to meet
- Develops and implements marketing plans for expanding
- Negotiates loan terms and conditions.
- Remains well versed in industrial, economic and financial
situations relating to assigned clients.
- May be assigned specialized industry or market segments.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Requires a Bachelors degree in business, finance or a related
field and 2+ years commercial lending, credit associated lending
and bank sales experience.
- A combination of education and experience may meet
- Basic knowledge of bank products, credit and commercial lending
techniques and procedures.
- Ability to expand loans, client relationships and bank
- Must have good interpersonal, oral and written communication
skills needed to create relationships with loan clients.
- Good analytical and negotiation skills.
- Limited use and/or application of basic lending principles,
theories, and concepts.
Keywords: California Bank & Trust, Torrance , Business Relationship Banker (Torrance) - Los Angeles, CA, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!