EXCITED TO GROW YOUR CAREER? WE'RE GLAD YOU'RE HERE!
The Automotive Learning Strategist/Curriculum Writer will
provide strategic training insight and direction linking client
needs and business objectives to Maritz Automotive's training and
professional development solutions. This individual will be
responsible for designing and writing training and professional
development curriculum for Maritz Automotive existing projects and
development of new business opportunities, while serving as a
subject matter expert in the development of automotive industry
training and curriculum.
60% Content Development (Existing and Sold Products):
* Design traditional, nontraditional, interactive, and
multimedia learning solutions.
* Design, write and develop instructional materials; create
interactive and engaging course content and build effective
* Design, write and edit eLearning modules and classroom
curriculum; including but not limited to identifying measurable
learning objectives, group activities, discussions, case studies,
role play scenarios, job aids, workshops, course outlines,
simulations, scripts, progress checks, performance evaluations and
* Assess skill levels and identify gaps between current and
desired performance utilizing data and insight.
* Design and develop instructional content and strategies to
optimize learning experiences including modern learning delivery
platforms such as LMS, CMS, virtual/live/hybrid delivery formats,
digital apps, and computer-based learning.
20% New Business and Proposal Development:
* Write proposals for new training and curriculum business
opportunities. Work with sales teams to drive capabilities
presentations and explain Maritz' value proposition to prospective
* Collaborate with Account Management and Operations to identify
and develop client/project needs including deliverables, pricing,
and production scheduling.
* Develop sales support materials including capabilities
presentations, video demonstrations, and other deliverables to
enhance the quality of proposals.
* Accompanies Account Manager on client presentations.
20% Solution Design Analysis:
* Provide research and analytical assessment services to examine
current versus desired performance by leveraging diagnostic tools
and Maritz Decision Sciences.
* Consult with clients and Maritz Automotive Account Teams to
identify appropriate metrics tied to strategic objectives.
1. 5-7 years curriculum development and writing experience
2. Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation and
interpersonal skills. Special attention to proven ability to write
with attention to narrative and copy.
3. Demonstrated experience designing and developing training
materials and content to include creating instructor-led materials,
online/eLearning modules, job aids, online tutorials, multimedia
products (video, graphic, audio), and other training materials.
4. Knowledge of adult learning theories and techniques.
5. Strong project management skills.
6. Knowledge of assessment methods and formats, such as multiple
choice, hands-on, open-ended response, etc.
7. Knowledge and ability to implement various evaluation
8. Experience creating application demos and simulations using
Articulate or Captivate preferred but not required
Travel Required: No
This job description is designed to indicate the general nature
and level of work performed by associates within this
classification. It is not designed to confirm or be interpreted as
a comprehensive summary of all duties, responsibilities and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this job.
Maritz will only employ applicants who have authorization to
work permanently in the U.S. This is not a position for which
sponsorship will be provided. Those who need sponsorship for work
authorization now or in the future are not eligible for hire. No
calls or agencies please.
Maritz is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital
status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are
committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or
harassment. If you have a disability and are having difficulty
accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can
request help by calling 1-636-827-1371 or by sending an email to