Video Content Specialist
Company: Kingdom One
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Kingdom One is partnered with a missions focused church located
in the South Bay area of Los Angeles to add an experienced Video
Content Specialist to their team!
We are looking for someone who can:
- Use compelling storytelling through video to assist in the
communication of stories, events and the mission and values of the
- Collaborate to develop a strategy for using videos on social
media and the church website.
- Be responsible for pre-production, productions and
post-production of videos for all services, events, and promotions
and any other creative projects..
- Serve as the resident expert of video production and be ready
and willing to learn new technologies, advancements and equipment
in the industry.
- Manage the online video delivery (Vimeo, YouTube, Facebook,
etc.) of weekly sermons, podcasts and update the mobile app.
- Setup and tear-down of equipment before and after services,
events and other projects.
- Prioritize collaboration across all ministry video needs.
- Recruit and train a team of volunteers and interns.
Youre our ideal candidate if you:
- Excels in storytelling abilities and telephone, verbal and
written communication skills.
- Have two years of experience in the field of video
- Are Proficient with: MacOS, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After
Effects, DSLR and other Professional Video Cameras, and Audio
- Demonstrate administrative, project oversight and delegation
- Work well with deadlines and as part of a team.
- Regularly attending a church and or/a part of a small
- Ready and willing to become a regular attender/member of the
If this sounds like you, we would love to get to know you!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Kingdom One, Torrance , Video Content Specialist, Other , torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!