Company: The Learning Experience
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Lead Teachers at The Learning Experience are ambassadors of
happiness, creating opportunities every day that reflect our
mission to make a difference in the lives of children, their
families, and communities.
Our passionate teachers use a growth mindset to develop young
minds and inspire a love of learning.
- Lead, coach, and mentor less experienced teachers in your
classroom; model behaviors and provide feedback.
- Responsible for the overall classroom management, leading a
safe, nurturing, and engaging learning environment.
- Serve as a role model, using a growth mindset to develop young
minds and inspire a love of learning
- Implement our proprietary L.E.A.P. Curriculum, working with
Infants, Toddlers, and/or Preschool children in a way that is
consistent with the unique needs of each child.
- Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play
- Communicate regularly with parents, sharing their childrens
latest adventures and achievements through a variety of avenues,
including mobile apps and personal discussions.
- Support your centers success, partnering with center staff and
leadership to achieve goals around enrollment and engagement.
- Build relationships with families and coworkers and create a
dynamic environment where play and learning happen seamlessly.
- 1 year of professional teaching experience preferred. At least
six months of professional teaching experience required.
- Associate degree or higher in ECE or related degree preferred.
High school diploma/GED required.
- Demonstrated knowledge of developmentally appropriate practices
- CPR and First Aide certification preferred
- Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
Keywords: The Learning Experience, Torrance , LEAD TEACHER, Other , torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!