Mixed Signal ASIC Engineer
Company: PEAK Technical Staffing USA
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Designing ADC and DAC ASICs similar to those used in modem
applications, but for navigation systems.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A Masters in EE
- Track record of first-pass success in ASIC designs
- Experience in designing for CMOS processes
- Good understanding of MEMS resonators
- VHDL, Verilog,and/or VerilogA experience
- Understanding of FPGA use, logic, and programming
- Proficiency in custom low power circuits
- Experience with Digital Signal Processing (DSP).
- Analog and digital ASIC design (5 years)
- Data converter design
- Digital signal processing
- Strong communication skills
- MEMS (micro-electromechanical system) experience
Keywords: PEAK Technical Staffing USA, Torrance , Mixed Signal ASIC Engineer, Other , torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!