Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Receptionist will answer telephone calls in a timely manner
and route messages to appropriate people.
Keenan is looking for an experienced Receptionist who will answer
telephone calls in a timely manner. They will also greet clients
and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude. Assisting clients
in finding their way around the office. Helping maintain workplace
security by issuing, checking, and collecting badges as necessary
and maintaining visitor logs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Answer calls in a timely manner.
- Route messages to appropriate person in a timely manner.
- Be familiar and keep current on changes with employees,
departments and extension numbers.
- Professionally greet and announce all visitors and
- Page and make announcements as necessary.
- Report telephone or paging problems.
- Maintain Welcome Display System (Name and Business).
- Perform miscellaneous projects received from various
- Maintain personal and confidential information at all times.
- All other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SUGGESTED QUALIFICATIONS: Will have at least one year
experience working as a Receptionist working with a heavy call
volume. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment responding
to all calls and clients in a professional manner. Possess
excellent people skills and the ability to interface with all
levels of employees. Display professional office appearance and
possess accuracy, timeliness and organizational skills. Bilingual
preferred but not required.
Keywords: AssuredPartners, Torrance , Receptionist, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!