Contracts & Pricing Administrator
Company: Teledyne Technologies Incorporated
Posted on: March 26, 2020
Company OverviewTeledyne Reynolds (a business unit of Teledyne
Defense Electronics, LLC) has over 60 years of heritage supplying
the highest quality, high voltage interconnect solutions to the
most demanding of applications in the Military/Defense, High-end
Industrial, Medical, Energy and Space industries.--We are looking
for a dynamic--individual to join our team!--We are truly
EverywhereyoulookPosition Summary and Responsibilities
- Cost and Pricing administration:
- Develop, review and file cost and price models in required
timeframes for new products using supplier data, engineering
inputs, Yield and Quality history, ERP system data and defined
labor algorithms. Level of detail should be consistent with size of
- Prepare draft cost and pricing (quotations) for Regional Sales
in advance of finalizing margins, etc. Include any required
technical notes or exceptions.
- Reviews RFQ related contractual documents and specifications
for protection of company's contractual posture and adherence to
- Ability to read and interpret basic customer and Teledyne
drawings, specifications, and request for proposal/pricing.
- Advises management of contractual onerous obligations and
provides interpretation of terms and conditions.
- Organize and maintain all support data/files used in
development of cost and price packages, quotations, and data
- Interface with to operations, planning and production to assess
design criteria, determing labor, material, and lead time for
- Daily availability to include evenings and weekends when
necessary to reach goals and deadlines.
- At time, directly interface with customers to obtain input,
provide status, or to present quotations.
- Generate written quotations, enter orders, and maintain price
- Data Analyst/sales Support:
- Extract data from an ERP system and perform advanced data
management and reporting including use of pivot tables and
- Provide timely and accurate support to others in the sales
department as requested to maximize sales revenue
QualificationsKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- US Government contracting for commercial or Government
- MS office Excel- ability to import and export data, write
formulas to perform financial calculations.
- Experience using MS Office Suite
- Ability to understand and use technical terminology as
regularly used in engineering applications and within the
- Bachelor's degree required. Degree in business, economics, or
- Minimum--2 year experience costing/pricing.
- US Person for access to ITAR-Controlled Technical
DataCitizenship RequirementsDue to the type of work at the facility
and certain access restrictions, successful applicants must be a
"U.S. Person" (US citizens, US nationals, lawful permanent
residents, asylees or refugees).
Keywords: Teledyne Technologies Incorporated, Torrance , Contracts & Pricing Administrator, Other , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!