Claims Technology Product Manager
Company: AssuredPartners Inc.
Posted on: November 14, 2023
Keenan is searching for a Claims Technology Product Manager for our
Claims Management Platform to lead the strategy, roadmap and
implementations of feature enhancements for our Agency business
lines focused in the Property and Casualty space. The ideal
candidate will have strong communication skills, experience working
in a matrixed environment with clients and technical development
teams, strong project management and Agile skills, with a proven
track record of delivering successful projects.
Keenan, an Accretive company, is an insurance brokerage and
consulting firm meeting the insurance needs of hospitals, public
entities and California school districts. Keenan specializes in
providing consulting services in the areas of: employee benefits,
workers' compensation, loss control, financial, and property &
What You'll Do
This is a remote position and can be located anywhere in
- Partner with multiple internal and external sources to
understand feature requests, market intelligence and user VOC, to
translate into detailed feature stories ready for
- Work with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, developers, UX and QA
on feature development/enhancements, inclusive of design, testing
and release processes. -
- Deep knowledge of the claims insurance industry, the P&C
Business line, and claims management platforms specifically for
- Lead the feature development cycle, including build, test,
launch and adoption.
- Coordinate user acceptance testing (UAT) with internal
- Partner with CCT teams to monitor post-release customer/client
feedback, analyze and resolve any identified issues. -
- Support and aid in any Legal/Compliance items related to the
feature development. -
- Develop deep understanding of the application/platform and
provide input (to other Product Owners) about future product
features or enhancements. -
- Participate in/support broader team and Innovation objectives,
including attending industry seminars to stay on top of the market
advancements in these technology platforms. - -
- Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned. -
What's in it For You?
To help you make the best decision for your personal growth, it's
important to us to share a glimpse of what we offer our top asset,
our people:------ -
- Competitive base salary.------ -
- Generous 30+ Days Comprehensive Paid Time Off Package inclusive
of Paid Time Off, 10 Company Holidays, 2 Floating Holidays, 5 Sick
Days, and 2 Volunteer Days.
- Health benefit options with you in mind; 5 affordable medical
plan options with rates based on your salary, company paid HSA
contribution with eligible HSA plan selection, 2 dental plan
options offering orthodontia coverage and 3 cleanings per year, and
2 vision plan options.--------- -
- Company match 401(k) plan - 50% up to 6%!------ -
- Support of your fitness wellness goals! We offer up to 75% off
at over 11,000 gyms and fitness centers.--------- -
- Opportunity to prioritize your mental health with 24/7 access
to licensed therapists.------ -
- Pet benefits & discounts.--------- -
- Access to our Employee-led Resource Groups (ERGs) that lend a
voice to the variety of demographics represented throughout our
The target salary range for this position is $75,000.00 to
$100,000.00 (US Dollar) annually. The actual salary will vary based
on applicant's education, experience, skills, and abilities, as
well as internal equity and alignment with market data. The salary
may also be adjusted based on applicant's geographic location.
Hybrid work environment flexibility.
What You'll Need
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience, preferably
in Agile and claims disciplines. .
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Experience with Agile software development framework,
preferably acting as Product Owner. -
- Curious and passionate about the customer experience, with a
proven record of creative problem solving. - -
- Self-motivated, strong communicator (written/verbal) who
thrives in a highly matrixed and virtual/hybrid environment.
- Digital proficiency, including an understanding of web/mobile
devices, programming, and applications. - -
- Account management or relationship management experience
including the ability to develop strong working relationships with
cross-functional business partner. -
Grow, with us
Accretive -is a collection of elite specialty and wholesale
agencies supported by experienced industry leaders. Our expertise
is broad, and our innovative culture runs deep. We value
relationships above all else and consistently deliver best in class
customized solutions and service you can trust.
Accretive -is passionate about fueling our clients' innovation and
growth. That makes us the perfect place for creative, dynamic
people who want to grow their career while helping businesses,
families and people thrive. - -We are proud to be one of the
largest brokers in the country, -but we're even prouder of the
honest, caring relationships that our employees build with our
clients every day.
Working with us will give you the opportunity to do work that
matters while you learn with us, advance with us, and most
importantly, grow with us. Accretive is committed to embracing
diversity, equity and inclusion to create a workplace that welcomes
and thrives on the unique experiences, perspectives and
contributions of all team members. Accretive is bringing the best
people and most diverse talent forward to drive growth, innovate
and think bigger! -
Keywords: AssuredPartners Inc., Torrance , Claims Technology Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!