Software Engineer (C+, OpenGL, RTOS)
Company: Sysazzle, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Sysazzle is looking for an experienced and highly motivated
Software Engineer to join a fast-growing Southern California high
tech company specializing in advanced defense and energy solutions.
The candidate for this direct hire opportunity will perform
hands-on programming, coding, and testing using languages such as
C/C++, Java, Python, and HTML. Expertise
- Strong understanding of software development principles,
practices, models, algorithms, and current research.
- Strong C/C++ experience with additional Java, or Python
experience. Experience with GPU programming or image/video
compression standards a plus.
- Development experience with on embedded Linux and real-time
operation system (RTOS) platforms (e.g., Integrity or VxWorks) a
- Knowledge of OpenGL Safety Critical extension and DO-178 a
- Experience with graphical user interfaces (GUIs), algorithm
development, deep learning, image/video processing a plus.
- Deriving system requirements and specifications with a
- Developing and realizing software designs as a team member or a
technical lead. Qualifications
- Bachelors (Masters preferable) degree, in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields.
- Good verbal and written communication skills are required
- U.S. Citizenship is required. Must be willing and able to
obtain a Security Clearance or have an active Secret Security
Keywords: Sysazzle, Inc., Torrance , Software Engineer (C+, OpenGL, RTOS), IT / Software / Systems , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!