Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++, Linux, Microcontrollers
Posted on: August 7, 2022
If you are a Senior Software Engineer with experience, please
Characterized by originality and high quality, our company is
committed to constantly innovating in ways that facilitates human
progress. Our team focused environment supports our commitment to
consistently creating valuable products that our market continually
seeks. Due to the recent growth and demand for our products, we are
seeking a driven Embedded Software Engineer to become an integral
part of our team.
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Exciting opportunity to work with a growing, multi-national
- Build relationships with key players in the industry!
- Mentorship from top performers!
What You Will Be Doing
The Senior Software Engineer will contribute to the software
development process for various projects that include firmware and
applications. You will be a key player in designing, maintaining,
and implementing our core technology. This will involve coding,
developing and integrating debug and analysis code, and maintaining
host tools to help capture and analyze target firmware
What You Need for this Position
- 8+ years of embedded software engineering experience using C
- Experience with developing products using embedded Linux
- Familiar with microcontroller development
- Visual Studio
- Experience with hardware interfaces
- Experience with multithreaded programs running on multicore
- B.S. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Related
Bonus Points For
- C#, .NET Core, and WPF
- Knowledge or experience with printer PDL software, or Computer
Graphics is preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio is preferred.
What's In It for You
- $120,000 - $140,000
- 401k (matching)
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Company paid holidays
- Stimulating work environment
So, if you are an Embedded Software Engineer with C programming
experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Kara
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : KC18-1670099L507 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Pat Befort - Recruiting Manager - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Torrance , Embedded Software Engineer - C/C++, Linux, Microcontrollers, IT / Software / Systems , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!