Company: Bright Event Rentals LLC
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Bright Event Rentals is the leading company in the Event Rental
business. We take pride in creating memorable experiences from
weddings to corporate events, and any special occasions. Our
business is predicated on excellent service and execution. Join our
Team Now @ Bright.com/Careers
The Payroll Administrator will play a vital role in Bright's
commitment to efficiency, standardization, and internal
satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be responsible for managing
all aspects of payroll including, reviewing timekeeping
information, managing Team Member data, computing wages, and
ensuring Team Members are paid correctly and on time. The Payroll
Administrator must be efficient and detailed to ensure accurate
data and information for the Controller of Company.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax
withholdings, and deductions.
- Preparing and issuing earnings statements.
- Ensure account balances are correct.
- Resolving issues Team Members have with timesheets, pay slips
and other payroll matters.
- Inputs data to payroll system to prepare weekly
- Answers routine questions from Team Members and management
regarding payroll matters.
- Performs standard administrative tasks including answering
phones, preparing reports, maintaining records, and submitting
- Maintains confidentiality of Team Members and company data
Qualifications for the Payroll Administrator:
- Minimum one year experience in Payroll or similar role
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Familiarity with federal, state, and local
- Degree in Business Administration, finance, or accounting is
- Computer or Technology literate - familiarity with PC operating
systems and Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, Zoom
- Ability to sit and stand for long periods of time.
Benefits: Bright Event Rentals offers all full time Team Members
full benefits including Medical, Dental, Life, Vision, and a
healthy 401k program. Bright also holds special Team Member
celebrations including, Safety BBQs, Employee Appreciations and
companywide activities recognizing all team efforts, Bright truly
values a family orientated working environment.
Keywords: Bright Event Rentals LLC, Torrance , Payroll Administrator, Human Resources , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!