Technical Customer Service Manager
Company: Next Level Apparel
Posted on: November 21, 2022
ABOUT USNext Level Apparel continues to lead the industry with
innovative fabric blends and utilize combed ring-spun cotton
fabrics that are heavenly soft, at a value that is second to
none.For over 15 years our outstanding color palette, the full
spectrum of fits, and diversity of styles continue to define us as
one of the top suppliers of fashion blanks in the world market. Our
national distribution network brings one of the hottest fashion
blank apparel brands to your doorstep.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:As Customer Service Manager, you will oversee NLA's
global customer service, drive continuous improvement, and assist
the customer service team in the performance of their job duties
such as responding to customer inquiries and resolving issues or
complaints. You will also utilize their ERP systems knowledge to
conduct cross-functional regression testing, SOP creation,
development of KPIs using data extracted from ERP systems, and BI
We are looking for a fun and dedicated leader!
- Manage Customer Portal - Sets up and troubleshoots errors (i.e.
- Train new employees on the company's customer service policies,
procedures, and best practices.
- Manage a team of assigned customer service representatives and
ensure they comply with company guidelines particularly related to
quality of service.
- Monitor or review calls or other correspondence between
representatives and customers.
- Ensure that representatives are informed about changes to
company products and services.
- Collect data and prepare reports on customer complaints and
- Organize and oversee the schedules and work of assigned
- Conduct performance evaluations that are timely and
- Recommend disciplinary actions as needed and in accordance with
- Prepare monthly reports summarizing the assigned customer
service team's performance.
- Prepare knowledge-based documents such as summaries and
responses to frequently asked questions.
- Identify opportunities to update or improve customer service
procedures and make recommendations to the Customer Service Manager
or other appropriate staff.
- Assist with budget preparation for the Customer Service
The ideal candidate will have:
- Associates Degree or related field preferred and/or a minimum
of 2 years of experience in a fast-paced office or sales
- Significant experience with ERP systems and
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Detail-oriented and excellent customer service, organizational,
time-management and follow-up skills.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, and other appropriate
- Trade show experience preferred
- Knowledge of CRM software (i.e., Salesforce, SAP or Dynamics) a
Keywords: Next Level Apparel, Torrance , Technical Customer Service Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!