Oakley - Sales Supervisor
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Requisition ID: 741104Store # : 00B188 Del Amo Fashion
CenterPosition: Full-TimeTotal Rewards: Benefits/Incentive
Team Oakley and be part of a team that pushes the boundaries of
performance in sport and fuels the drive of athletes. Oakley offers
products and technologies designed to meet the performance needs of
the world's best athletes, enabling them to compete at the highest
level possible.GENERAL FUNCTIONThe Sales Supervisor works closely
with the Store Manager to learn all aspects of running a store. As
a member of the Management Team, the Sales Supervisor provides
outstanding customer service, achieves sales volume, adheres to
Oakley's visual presentation standards and maximizes profits by
controlling expenses and protecting company assets. The Sales
Supervisor works with the Store Manager in providing guidance,
direction and development to the store team in order to achieve all
revenue, profit and customer service goals.MAJOR DUTIES AND
- Delivers excellent customer service and demonstrates a high
degree of professionalism.
- Achieves high levels of sales performance and results.
- Assists the Store Manager with training and managing all
employees in execution of daily tasks and to maximize sales.
- Assigns employees to specific duties and assists with work
schedule assignments by following the payroll matrix.
- Maintains compliance with corporate communications by
overseeing preparation of merchandise, displays and
- Coordinates merchandise replenishment and the flow of
merchandise from the stock room to the sales floor.
- Assists the store team in maintaining the store's visual
objectives and housekeeping standards by straightening merchandise
and assisting in floor and fixture changes.
- Exercises judgment and discretion alone, and in conjunction
with the Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the
- Oversees compliance of all staff with established company
policies, procedures and standards.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by Store
- 2+ years of retail sales experience within a specialty
- 1+ year of retail management experience
- Availability to work a flexible schedule and the hours
necessary to open and/or close the store, including nights,
weekends and holidays
- Strong communication skills (verbal & written), including
strong relationship building skills
- Ability to develop and train staff, build relationships and
utilize skills of staff
- Ability to be on your feet most of the day or moving on the
sales floor or stock room
- Ability to maneuver merchandise and lift up to 40 lbs.
- Physical activities include engaging in repetitive motions,
bending, kneeling, twisting, stretching, squatting, pushing,
pulling, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, reaching and/or
using a step stool on a frequent basisPREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
- ABO Certification
- Knowledge of Oakley and its products
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and sports-minded individual
- BilingualUpon request and consistent with applicable laws,
Luxottica will provide reasonable accommodations to individuals
with disabilities who need assistance in the application and hiring
process. To request a reasonable accommodation, please call the
Luxottica Ethics Compliance Hotline at 1-888-887-3348 (be sure to
provide your name and contact information so that we may follow up
in a timely manner).We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, gender, national origin, social
origin, social condition, being perceived as a victim of domestic
violence, sexual aggression or stalking, religion, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship,
ancestry, veteran or military status, marital status, pregnancy
(including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally
protected pregnancy or maternity leave), genetic information or any
other characteristics protected by law. Native Americans receive
preference in accordance with Tribal Law.
Keywords: Luxottica, Torrance , Oakley - Sales Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Torrance, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!